Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Weeks!

I am now about 30 weeks pregnant and have about 61 days to go until my c-section date. We are scheduled to meet our baby on January 22, 2011. It still seems so far away, but I know that the day I get to meet my son is really not that far away. I know that December will fly by with all the Christmas festivities and such and before I know it the moment we get to meet the newest member of our family will be here. I cannot wait. I feel fine, physically. But, I get tired very easily and my lower back often aches. I am trying to enjoy the little things like sitting with my feet up and feeling the baby kick. We are still fighting about names, but I think that when the baby gets here, it will be decided upon quickly. Until next time...here are some pictures from my 3d ultrasound. The black and white one is picture evidence we are having a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment