Monday, April 6, 2009

How can she be 4 already?

So, my youngest child "M" turned 4 yesterday. I really have no idea where the time went. I looked at some photo albums this weekend and read the journal I have kept for her, and I can't believe that she's 4. My baby isn't a baby anymore....:(

This is "M" at 3 months....



This is "M" on her birthday....


We had a great day. We went to Chuck E Cheese, at "M's" request. She had a really fun time. Until, the Cheese, himself, came out to say Hi and Happy Birthday to her....she proceeded to hide under the table until he was gone! Silly girl. That is not the typical "M". This one usually has no fear!
Besides taking the birthday girl to Chuck E Cheese, we had a very active and busy weekend...despite the terrible weather. Rain, ugh! We also took the kids to a Belleville Bulls game. They are our local OHL team and are currenlty in the semi-final round of the play-offs. All in all a great weekend.....
As always, praying for Stellan and Mckmama. Praying that Stellan will be healed and for strength and courage for Mckmama.

No comments:

Post a Comment