Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Steacy "Stass" Fralick


I found out yesterday that a friend of mine had passed away. I am filled with sadness, shock, anger and guilt. I haven't seen Steacy for about a year and I feel terrible about it. I am sure this happens to the best of us. We get busy in our own lives and sometimes, without even realizing it, we lose touch. And now she is gone and she will never know just how much I will miss her and how much she meant to me. There will never be anyone like Steacy. She could make anyone smile, and made it her mission to do so. If you were having a bad day, all you had to do was find Stass and she would put an end to it right away. She was one of the most fun people I have ever met. Steacy was a beautiful person, both inside and out. She wore her heart upon her sleeve and it sometimes cost her, but she didn't know how to be any other way. I can't image a world without knowing that she is only a phone call away. I can' t believe she is gone and I really can't believe that I let so much time pass without reaching out to her. I will never get to now. I am filled with sorrow.
Steacy, my friend, you have left us way too soon. I will miss you terribly and I am sorry that I lost touch. Rest in peace, know I love you and will never forget you.

1 comment:

  1. I only met her once, a few years ago, but I wish I would have known her. My heart goes out to those who've lost her.....
    XXX

    ReplyDelete