Monday, June 28, 2010

8 Weeks and counting...

So, I still don't have a definate (or as definate as they can be) due date yet. But, I believe it will be January 28th. This is based on both my LMP and my ultra-sound (which has a 5 day error window). I am feeling ok; mostly. Except, I can't sleep. I am dead tired, but when I lay down to sleep, I toss and turn all night. (Except when I am headed to the bathroom!) So far this pregnancy is so different from my other 2. I am starting to think this may be a boy. We will know soon enough. I am still undecided about whether or not I want to find out the baby's sex before it is born. What do you think? I am glad, however, that when I had my ultrasound there was only one baby in there! Dave thought it would have been great to have twins. I told him to run...! My next appointment with my OB is on July 15th. Hopefully, I should know more then.
Until next time here is a picture from my ultrasound. The baby is the small ball on the right had side.

No comments:

Post a Comment