Thursday, July 1, 2010

Due Date

I went to see my OB today because I have been feeling really light-headed and nauseaus. He said that it was common and to drink lots of water and to get as much rest as possible...umm, ok...I guess he forgot I have 3 kids at home! He told me if I start to feel light headed to put my head down for a few minutes and hopefully it will subside. He offered me something for the nausea, but I feel as though it is manageable right now and I don't feel comfortable taking medication when I am pregnant. But we do have a due date! The baby is due February 2, 2011. I have to have another c-section, so the baby will be born a week before he or she is due (unless the baby decides to come early!) That means they will probably section me around January 25, 2011. My next appointment isn't until right after the August long weekend, but I am looking forward to it because I will get to hear the heartbeat again. I didn't get to at the doctors office today becuase it was too early to hear it with the doppler; but, at least I got to hear it during the ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment