Sunday, January 16, 2011

C-Section Postponed!

So, I had my weekly doctor's appointment on Thursday. When I walked into the appointment, I was told by the secretary that my c-section had been moved up to the 17th. Let me tell you, I was beyond happy about this. That meant that I would only have to be pregnant for 4 more days. However, when I saw the doctor, he said he was uncomfortable doing the section that early, so now I have to wait until the 24th. That sucks!!! It started out that I was only going to have to be pregnant for 4 more days (5 less than what I had thought when I left for the appointment), but in the end I have 2 extra! UGH! I can't wait until this pregnancy is over. I, however, am going to try every method available to self-induce labour...except the castor oil...I just can't do that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment