Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Date Change...

So, the doctor's office called today and my c-section date changed again. It is now on Sunday, January 23rd. I don't know the time yet, and I won't know until Friday. This is turning out to be a busy week. I am going for a mani/pedicure with my Mom tomorrow and then I have to drop off the ownership for my car to the dealership so the plates for the new van can be transferred. Oh yeah, we bought a mini-van and I have to go on Thursday and pick it up...then go and get bloodwork done for my c-section. On Friday I have my last pre-natal doctor's appointment and then my friends from Florida will be here on Saturday. And during all this, I still have to find time to clean the house and do the laundry. Maybe it's a good thing I will be busy all week...it will keep my mind on off of Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment