Monday, August 23, 2010

A Little Scare

So, I had some spotting last week and went to the doctor about it. He immediately put me off work for a week and ordered an ultrasound. Dave couldn't go with me, so I asked my cousin Emily to go. (she seemed more intent on trying to convince the ultrasound tech that I was having twins...which I am not) The baby looked fine and the heartbeat was strong. Still no word on what we are having. I will find out at the anatomy ultrasound on September 8th. I am back to work now, but have been ordered to reduce my hours and my workload...and if I start bleeding again, I am to go home immediately. So, we shall see what happens. Other than that, I have been feeling ok. I am still having sleeping issues. I am dead tired, but can't sleep at night. Hopefully, this soon will pass. On a brighter note, I am able to feel the baby's movements. Dave and are busy moving bedrooms around and are (soon) going to get started on baby "Garlic's" nursery. With back to school fast approaching, it is becoming a really busy time at the Deacon household...and I don't imagine that will let up anytime soon...before we know it the Christmas holidays will be here and then it will be baby time!!!
Here is the latest ultrasound pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment