Thursday, July 8, 2010

Doctors

I need advise. I am currently seeing Dr. Adu-Poku for this pregnancy, but he is not my doctor of choice. I really wanted to see Dr. O'Brien. Unfortunatly, Dr. O'Brien does not see patients until they are 27 weeks pregnant and my family doctor does not see pregnant patients at all. So, I had to choose someone right away. I chose Dr. Adu-Poku because I had him with I was pregnant with "A". He didn't deliver her, Dr. Thomas did (he no longer practices in Belleville). I saw Dr. O'Brien when I was pregnant with "M" and I loved him. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor, especially during my c-section. I really, really want him to deliver this baby. Would it be really wrong of me to see Dr. Adu-Poku until I am 27 weeks pregnant and then transfer to Dr.O'Brien? I mean, shouldn't I be comfortable with the doctor who is operating on me? I like Dr. Adu-Poku, but I am just really more comfortable with Dr. O'Brien. Help! What should I do?

1 comment:

  1. If you can switch, go for it. you need to be cofortable and happy. And your estimate due date is kyle's birthday!

    ReplyDelete