Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Update

So now I have no choice but to wear maternity clothes...at least maternity pants and shorts. I feel tired...very, very tired. And of course, the morning sickness is still here. How very frustrating that is. In my last 2 pregnancies, I had morning sickness for the first 8 weeks and then it went away. This pregnancy, I had very little morning sickness until week 11 and since then I have been getting sick almost daily. I just keep telling myself it is all worth it in the end. Thanks to my good friend Shawna, we will have many of the baby items I was stressing about last week. She has a crib, bassinette, swing and clothes (for both sexes). I mean, I am going to need some new stuff, but at least most of the big stuff will be taken care of. And if I get any of those things new as gifts, then we have Shawna's stuff for my parents and Dave's parents house. To be honest, I was mostly stressing about the crib. I was having a really hard time finding one that was a decent price! As for baby names, I will keep the polls going until we decide on a name. I will take the results of the polls into consideration, but we will name our child what we want. Anyone who really knows me, knows that I will not name any of my children after anyone who is living, so if this baby gets named after anyone...it will be someone who has passed away and has meant a great deal to me. Also, we won't tell anyone what we have decided to name the baby until he/she arrives...and we won't be telling anyone what the sex of the baby is...until after he/she is born. If I get any bitching about this...I may not even tell anyone when I am scheduled for the c-section...I will just call everyone after the baby arrives! So watch it! Don't push a crazy, hormonal woman's buttons!!! On another note, I am so excited that my friend Lisa will be coming up from Florida for the birth of our sweet babe. (she better book that plane ticket soon...or else)

No comments:

Post a Comment