Monday, July 5, 2010

Exhausted!!!

I am exhausted! Who would have thought that growing a person would be so tiring! I can barely keep my eyes open all day; everyday! I told Dave I was going to lay down for a half an hour on Sunday and ended up sleeping for almost 3 hours. I guess I must have really needed it. Other than that (and feeling sick to my stomach and light-headed all the time) the only other thing that is really bugging me is the round ligament pain. If I move to quickly, I get a sharp pain in my side. Oh well, that is the joy that is pregnancy. I just keep reminding myself, it is all worth it in the end.

1 comment:

  1. One word for you.... YOGA!!! You will have less " 'joys' that is pregnancy".
    k

    PS My bday is the 25th so he/she may have the same birthday as me if you go in on the Tuesday. If it's the Monday he/she will have the same birthday as Chris. :-)

    ReplyDelete